You should know that drinking coffee is very beneficial
Drink Coffee because of its amazing benefits - This is official and this is brilliant news ... about something I always believe and about something that I never intended to give up ...
Coffee, this is superfood ... yay ...!
OK, I might be a bit prejudiced - because I really like coffee, always have and always will ... so "Super Food" might be a little "energetic" for some people as far as descriptions go for something that has been considered almost poisonous for so long .. but hey, that's a valid and appropriate description because these 'heavily vilified' consumables - along with many others that I have discussed, and others that I have not yet discussed - are now starting to get some serious reasons for the benefits of TRUE health strengthening ...
... and the list of benefits increases because more scientific research is being done all over the world ...!
Cut to the chase:
It's not just American - or Turkish, or Italian - extracting seeds or "nuts" from the "Coffea" bush berries, roasting them and then drinking the final results after being ground and doused in hot water is an international entertainment, a world custom, with planting of coffee plantations underway in more than 70 countries worldwide.
Just like the interesting thing, the most credible evidence of drinking coffee is actually found in Yemen - Yemen drank coffee about 600 years ago, but there is also, which has not been fully proven, further evidence that coffee has been used long before then in other regions of the world
Oh and before we go any further, please remember that I'm talking about fine coffee, freshly grown coffee, organic coffee, with all of its whole caffeine and now, "Whole Food" - NOT without caffeine or ordinary food. trash "instant" shelves which basically have no use at all because of modern food production methods ...
... so, based on the latest scientific research (and many are still ongoing), here are some of the natural benefits of coffee consumption:
Here 5 Natural Benefits Of Coffee Consumption:
1. Decreased Pain Level
Drinking 2 or 3 cups of coffee an hour or more BEFORE your workouts reduce muscle pain - Yes, you read them correctly ... BEFORE your workout, it has been proven that it can help you push a little harder when strength training, with the result of increasing strength and better / faster muscle endurance.
2. Increased Muscle Fuel
Compared to carbohydrate consumption alone, coffee and carbohydrate combos can give you a 66% increase in Glycogen muscle for 4 hours after intense exercise ... this good news is because Glycogen is carbohydrates' which are usually stored in muscles for energy during heavy exercise ... so the more you have, the better your ability to exercise harder and longer.
3. Increased Blood Circulation
The better your blood flow, the better your oxygen flow to your veins and muscles ... oxygen is our biggest healer and body preservative element ... simple ..!
Research conducted for this notes that those who drink coffee regularly, get a 30% increase in blood flow for 75 minutes ... better blood flow means greater oxygen levels for your body and muscles as well as your brain of course .. for better health and again, better exercise.
4. Reducing muscle atrophy
OK, I have to get a little technical to explain this one - just be patient for a moment ...
An important natural element in your muscles is what is known as Neuromotor, which in turn, is supported by something called "Neurotropic Factor Originating in the Brain" or BDNF - triggered from your brain through coffee ... without Neuromotor, muscles can be compared to fire without heat ... age-related muscle atrophy is caused in part by neuromotor degradation.
It has been found that coffee helps delay age-related muscle strength, which in turn, of course, shows that coffee is an aid for muscle preservation as we get older.
5. Increased Memory
Recent research on a group of people conducted at Johns Hopkins University found that 200 milligrams (mg) of caffeine increased participants' memory for up to 24 hours ... it was amazing ... once again, because BDNF - activates brain stem cells to be converted into neurons new in your brain ... definitely added value, do not you think ..!?!
And a few other things:
- Don't be careless ... like everything else, too many good things can be dangerous ... a maximum of a few cups before your workout, maybe even 3, depending on your weight/size... and maybe 1 or 2 small cups after exercise.
- Good quality water should still be in the mix - when you are thirsty and you already have your coffee quota, water is the way to go.
- Treat coffee like "whole food" - not just the caffeine needed, which can be dangerous on your own - Red Bull is NOT the way to go - You need ALL the nutrients and ingredients that come with a good cup of "Joe" ...!
- Don't poison your cup with cream or sugar - especially sugar - I always use cinnamon with mine, but natural almond or vanilla milk is always good.
- And of course, even though we start to wake up with the positive of coffee, this one point remains negative ... DO NOT DRINK BEFORE YOU TRY CORALS ...! ... I say stay away from coffee for at least 4 hours before you intend to sleep, but longer will be better.
- The darker the roast, the better - the study found that dark roasted coffee restores antioxidant levels of vitamin E and Glutathione in the blood more effectively than lighter roast ... the same study group proves that dark roast meat also causes significant weight loss in pre-obese volunteers, where else, light roast not.
- Other studies have also shown that dark roasted coffee produces more N-methyl pyridinium chemicals ... this helps prevent excessive stomach acid production.
In short, this is still a little awkward to discuss - you are good for it or not - and there are, without doubt, still some dangers that might be 'maybe', if you drink too much ... so don't ... You are human, I am human (mostly ), and a little of what we like is never a problem ... but moderation is the key ...!
As with most things that you need to maintain or improve your health and well-being, there is a balance to maintain ... but if consumed properly, coffee CAN become part of the Natural Healthy lifestyle your body and mind need.
And the last word from Star Trek - Voyager:
"Coffee, the Best Organic Suspension Ever Arranged"