Must Know, These are 14 Effective Home Remedies for Coughing
Must Know, These are 14 Effective Home Remedies for Coughing - Read this article to find out the best Home Remedies for Coughing. First let me tell you what is Cough?
Why We Cough
Coughs caused by the common cold, or flu, generally disappear after a few days. Coughing can be a troublesome problem for patients and similar doctors.
Coughing is an important protective mechanism that plays a major role in maintaining airway integrity and can be voluntary or involuntary. Coughing is usually triggered by mechanical or chemical inspiration from receptors in the pharynx, larynx, trachea and bronchi.
Cough receptors also persist in the nose, paranasal sinuses, external auditory ear canal, tympanic membrane, parietal pleura, esophagus, stomach, pericardium, and diaphragm.
Coughing is a symptom of many diseases and conditions including: asthma, bronchitis, common cold, influenza (flu) smoking, and whooping cough. Cough medicine is useful only if it is directed at the cause, but patients must be given indicative assistance while waiting for the results of certain therapies.
Coughing is the most common respiratory symptom in which patients seek medical attention.
Here is a list of some Home Remedies for Coughing:
Home remedies for coughing
1) Mix the same amount of ginger juice and honey and drink 2-3 times a day which is good for coughing
2) Cinnamon is an herb that is well known for being used in cooking, and in addition to tea, apple cider and more. Make a cup of tea and give cinnamon to relieve coughing. This is a simple and effective Home Remedy for Coughing.
3) To reduce coughing, boil oregano in water, strain and drink.
4) Gargle old sage leaves and blossom tea with a little almond oil, clove oil and honey to reduce coughing and soothe the throat.
5) One good home remedy for cough is the root of the turmeric plant which helps dry cough. Roots must be roasted and crushed. This powder must be taken in doses of three grams twice a day, in the morning and evening.
6) Another effective home remedy for coughing is raisins made into sauce.
This sauce is made by destroying 100 grams of raisins with water. 100 grams of sugar must be mixed with it and let the mixture heat. When the mixture gets a sauce-like thickness, it must be preserved. Twenty grams must be taken before bed every day.
7) Aniseed is another drug that is useful for dry cough that is hard with complex expectations. It destroys mucus. Tea made from spices must be consumed regularly to treat this condition.
8) Add 2 cups of cherries to the pan and add enough water. Add a few lemon slices and 2 cups of honey. Boil the mixture until the cherries are soft. Clean from heat. Remove the lemon slices and cherry holes from the mixture. Store at low temperatures and take a few tablespoons as needed for coughing.
9) Syrup 1 teaspoon of raw onion juice with 1 teaspoon of honey stored more than 3 to 4 hours serves as an excellent cough syrup. This is a Home Remedy that is superior to Coughing.
10) Chewing betel leaves with 3-4 black Tulsi leaves (Krishna Tulsi), cloves and a little menthol three times a day can relieve a severe cough.
11) For a dry cough, start eating apples every day for 2-3 weeks until your cough heals.
12) For severe coughing, mix tulsi juice with garlic juice and honey. One teaspoon of this mixture taken every three hours will treat excessive coughing.
13) One teaspoon of honey, a pinch of turmeric powder, chewing cardamom for a while, a clove, all of which prove to be very useful in treating dry cough.
14) A cup of grape juice mixed with one teaspoon of honey is recommended to relieve coughing.
Try One Or Two recipes to Know
That's 14 types of cough medicine that you can use to relieve coughing, maybe not everyone can get well, but just try it, who knows there are one or two effective recipes to use