Know What Are the Most Common Causes of Fatigue? Maybe you already have symptoms
Know What Are the Most Common Causes of Fatigue? Maybe you already have symptoms - Knowing the most common causes of fatigue can help you know what is blocking your health and vitality. Wre they? And what is the impact on your health? Find out here.
What is Fatigue
Now what are the most popular causes of fatigue? First of all, let's determine what is fatigue? Fatigue has been described as a condition of fatigue, fatigue, or lethargy. This can be physical or mental, or a combination of both.
his is not the same as drowsiness, which is a tendency to fall asleep, even though you may be tired and sleepy at the same time. Fatigue is very common nowadays. Most of us have experienced it at some point in our lives, and we can manage it, but for some of us, fatigue disturbs our normal quality of life.
If this is true for us, we might need to find out what are the most common causes of fatigue, to see if we can get our health and vitality back!
When you cannot follow your normal routine due to lack of energy, you may suffer one or more of the most common causes of fatigue. If you cannot follow your physical routine because you are too tired to do it, then you are likely to suffer physical fatigue.
If you have trouble focusing your mind or staying awake, then you tend to face emotional fatigue. Any combination above can manifest as physical and emotional fatigue. If just reading about it makes you tired, read on! Stay motivated, because after all there will be prizes.
The most common causes of fatigue can be traced to our routines, or our habits in everyday life. So they may be a reflection of our lifestyle, or have emotional or medical aspects, or a combination of these factors.
The most common causes of fatigue can be classified as Physical or Emotional.
The Most Common Causes of Physical Fatigue Include:
- Extreme physical activity
- Athletic overtraining
- Lack of sleep shift work, night work,
- Sleep disorders - insomnia, jetlag, sleep apnea
- Vitamin or Mineral deficiency - Iron (anemia), B12, Low potassium or Magnesium
- Heat Poisoning or Heatstroke
- Food poisoning
- Blood loss
- Medical treatments, such as radiotherapy or chemotherapy for cancer
- Multitasking / hard work
- Too much caffeine
- Food allergy
- Processed food / fast food
- Alcohol abuse
- Sedentary lifestyle / lack of exercise
- Surgical recovery
- Excessive toxicity/toxicity
- Adrenal fatigue
- Low glutathione level
- Chronic physical pain
- Not enough to eat - skip meals
- Diseases or diseases that you may know, or may not be diagnosed with, may be the most common causes of fatigue.
- Medications - there are several drugs that can contribute to the most common causes of fatigue.
The second category of the most common causes of fatigue is emotional.
Here are the most common causes of emotional exhaustion:
- Stress / anxiety
- Excessive stimulation
- Excess information
- Too accomplished
- Excessive commitment
- Sleep deprivation / sleep disorders
- Anhedonia - Has no desire or lack of a picnic in life
The most common causes of fatigue mentioned above can cause physical and mental fatigue, such as depression, anxiety, stress and sadness.
You should always seek advice from a medical professional when dealing with excessive or prolonged fatigue.