Easy and Natural Smooth Skin Remedies
Easy and Natural Smooth Skin Remedies - The skin will experience contact with many things every day, be it makeup, pollution, dust, and even oil and sweat caused by the skin itself. If it is not cleaned, the skin will accumulate dirt and eventually clog the pores causing acne and dull skin.
Dirt and dead skin cells must be removed from the skin so that clean skin remains healthy.
If you've been dreaming of smooth, velvety skin, then you'll be pleased to know that expensive creams and treatments are not the only solution to your skin woes. There are good skin medicines that you can produce yourself at home that are cheap and effective.
Smooth skin remedies that use natural ingredients are a much better option than the expensive jars of cream in the market. More often than not, artificial smooth skin remedies contain many harmful and irritating chemicals such as alcohols, parabens, dioxanes, and fragrances.
In addition, a commonly used base in skincare products called petrolatum or mineral oil can clog the pores of your skin. This rids the skin of its means to breathe and get rid of wastes and toxins, leading to the formation of acne and skin breakouts. Mineral oil is commonly used because it is cheap.
You should not compromise your health just to get soft and healthy skin.
Here are some natural smooth skin remedies that are easy on the skin and easy on the pocket.
- To give skin a healthy glow, mash a banana and mix with milk. Leave it on the face for 20 minutes and then wash with cold water.
- Rub papaya on your face and neck for about 15 minutes, then rinse.
- To help prevent pimples, dryness, blackheads, and premature wrinkles, you can apply a paste made out of fresh fenugreek leaves on your face.
- Make a honey and egg whites mixture, then leave it to dry on your face for 20 minutes. Wash it off using cold water.
- Mix one cup of sugar with one tablespoon of fresh lemon juice. Apply it after soaping your body to mix it in with the lather of your soap.
These are cheap, easy ways to help you achieve soft, smooth, healthy skin.
Of course, these might not be practiced daily. Chances are you'll also require a good skincare cream. If you opt to try out organic creams and lotions, make sure that it contains ingredients that are really effective in caring for your skin and does not have harmful side effects.
Some of the most effective ingredients that can help give you firm, supple skin are Cynergy TK, nano-lip belle H-EQ10, and thy essence wakame. There are also skin preparations that contain vitamins like A, C, and E that can benefit your skin naturally.
Start getting the skin you've always wanted with these effective smooth skin remedies, and you can be on your way to young-looking, wrinkle-free skin.