12 Health Benefits of Pomegranate That You Should Know
12 Health Benefits of Pomegranate That You Should Know - Countless studies have shown the benefits of fruit that seem innumerable for one's health. U.S. Government recommend that people get several servings of fruit every day. Of all the fruits available on the market today, one fruit is at the peak of its popularity because of the legendary Greek mythology association and the exotic pomegranate.
Regarded as one of the earliest fruits that has been cultivated along with grapes, figs, olives, and dates somewhere between 4000 B. C. E and 3000 B. C. E. Pomegranates continue to be a symbol of fertility, rebirth, and health.
As a miraculous fruit, Pomegranate is well known for its ability to help the body fight various types of diseases such as Alzheimer's, various types of cancer, heart disease, arthritis and many diseases experienced by elderly people
Because of the possibility of anti-aging that is called, pomegranates have had a variety of foods and drinks from juice, ice cream, dishes, and even in water that comes in bottles.
Why is pomegranate good for you?
This handsome fruit is quite popular because its deep and purple juice is packed with lots of antioxidants which can help keep skin smooth and wrinkle free. However, aside from the possibility of helping people to preserve young and radiant skin by keeping blood platelets together, there are so many health benefits of pomegranates for people of all ages. Although there are no health claims made about pomegranates, here are some solutions and uses that some people hope that pomegranate can help.
1. This can help reduce the risk of heart disease, heart attack, and stroke. Studies show that pomegranate juice every day can help support normal blood flow to the heart. Because of its antioxidant properties, pomegranates keep bad cholesterol from forming, and thus, can help keep arteries from clots.
2. This can help support the body's normal defenses in the prevention of certain cancers. Because pomegranates have a very high level of antioxidants called "flavenoids" which are considered effective in counteracting radical causes of cancer, more and more experts recommend this fruit as a possible part of a healthy diet. Because of flavenoids, many people consume pomegranates because they are believed to help support their health.
3. This can help reduce the risk of diseases such as atherosclerosis, osteoarthritis, and diabetes. Because of the efficacy of pomegranates, conditions that are known to cause thickening and hardening of the artery walls and damage to cartilage and joints are expected to be helped by this fruit. Study is needed of course to get the test results. There are no claims made about what pomegranates may or cannot do.
4. This is a rich source of various vitamins. Pomegranate is a good and natural source of vitamins A, C and E and folic acid.
5. Reportedly helps reduce the possibility of having a premature baby. Pomegranate juice and extracts are considered by some to help pregnant women avoid low birth weight babies.
6. Some users claim it is useful to relieve minor ailments such as the core of the throat.
7. Other users believe that might reduce the possibility of developing Alzheimer's disease among parents.
8. It is valued in several countries because of the belief that it might help in achieving and maintaining clear skin with light, and is believed to help soothe skin inflammation.
9. Antioxidants are thought to help support the immune system.
10. This can help support healthy blood flow because of the iron properties. Pomegranate supports blood by supplying iron, so it can help prevent symptoms of anemia which include fatigue, dizziness, weakness, and hearing loss.
11. Besides having a lot of anti-oxidants, pomegranates may also have some anti-viral properties.
12. Pomegranate juice and extracts are considered by some women to help overcome general malaise during menopause.
Although there are no medical claims for pomegranate, this juice is increasingly popular every day because more people are trying it out and benefiting from it.